Learn how to Stop Flagging on Craigslist
Have you been flagged and want to Stop Flagging on Craigslist. Join the crowd, This is by far one of the most frustrating thing legitimate advertisers have to deal with. The problem is that it is not the staff from Craigslist thats flagging and deleting your ads. It’s most likely your competitors, or people who have no life and just sit there and flag Craigslist posts for the fun of it. Who are these people and how do we fight back. Most people don’t have time to keep posting and having the ads get flagged and deleted. I Think Craigslist should charge a small fee like $1.00 for each ad and most of this crap would stop and everyone would be happy. I would be happy because I wouldn’t have to post ads all day long to keep my ad on top. The consumer wouldn’t have to look at a bunch of the same ads. Maybe some day this will happen and we won’t have to spend our time reading and trying to figure out how to keep our ads up and Stop Flagging on Craigslist.
How do you Stop Flagging on Craigslist?
Do you post your ads only to find out ten minutes later you get an email that someone has flagged your ad and now it has been deleted, you say to youreself Stop Flagging on Craigslist. What can you do about these flaggers? It doesn’t even seem to matter what kind of ad you put up nowadays, someone will flag it. we can Stop Flagging on Craigslist don’t worry. I put an ad up for my service and ten minutes later I get an email my Craigslist post had been flagged and was deleted. Stop Flagging on Craigslist
frequently I would get calls from other advertisers asking me how do I get my ads up and make them stick. Thats when I decided to put this site up, now I send people the link to this website to find out how to Stop Flagging on Craigslist and also how to stop ghosting on Craigslist. In the past few months it seems like the life expectancy of ads in the service area will maybe have four or five hours. Since I charge very little for my service, It’s a pretty easy no brainier to get into the members area and combat all this crap going on with Craigslist and Stop Flagging on Craigslist. I think the key to Stop Flagging on Craigslist would be to have everyone identify themselves and pay a small fee to post.
Stop Flagging on Craigslist PETITION?
Have you herd of the PETITION going around to Stop Flagging on Craigslist? Here is what this petition is asking Craig’s list to do.
1. Before someone can flag any ad on the site they must first have to login to a verified account. this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
2. If someone has been found to be abusing the flagging process they should be indefinitely banned and blocked from the flagging or posting to the site.. this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
3. Make it so that before someone can flag any add on the site, they have to read and agree to the flagging terms.(since most people that flag have never read these terms in most cases) this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
4. They should have to provide a valid reason for why the feel the ad to be flagged
5. Craig’s list should review ads before they are removed to insure that they have been flagged for a valid reason. this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
6. If the ad is found to have not been in violation then the flagging option on the ad should be removed. To prevent abuse of the system! this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
7. If your ad is removed, then Craig’s list should have to give you the reason it was removed, rather than the generic 98 percent of ad’s removed where in violation. This is no longer true since so many people abuse the flagging process. I was trying to sell a car. So why was I flagged and removed? this may Stop Flagging on Craigslist
8. The site requires people to verify their phone number and email before they can post an ad, so they should require the same for the flagging of any ad. Stop Flagging on Craigslist
For those who wish to see the Stop Flagging on Craigslist process changed on Craig’s can sign the petition and take a stand against unfair flagging and removal of ads. Just Google it and you will find it. You can Help make a statement to those people out there that abuse the flagging system of this site and harass people who are following the rules. I’m not a Craigslist spammer, and this information isn’t intended to help Craigslist spammers get ahead, I have this information on this website to help Stop Flagging on Craigslist and help people out there who constantly find their posts flagged.
Aren’t you tired of having your Craigslist posts flagged and deleted??Let’s Stop Flagging on Craigslist I will teach you step by step.